As featured on
Rose and Bob Barger, of Southmont, leaned against the railing at the Point on Wednesday and looked down at the rushing water of the Little Conemaugh River. "All this turbulence of the water in front of me brings back memories," Rose Barger said.
- Body found in Wyoming believed to be Gabrielle Petito
- Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown sold at auction
- World champion wrestler Bo Bassett ready for his next challenge
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'Why not test for antibodies?'
- Learning curve: Business owners, residents offer mixed reactions to new Geistown roundabout
- Johnstown police: Windber man jailed after alleged attack on woman
- WATCH VIDEO | 'Bacon' home the prize: Eating contest part of Geistown's weekend festival
- Nearly 200 Cambria, Somerset school-age children get COVID-19 in one week
- 'Story that needs to be told': Family, friends interviewed for documentary about Johnstown's Haselrig
- Johnstown's Barber brothers reunited on Lock Haven football roster