Johnstown Oldtimers President George Arcurio III and Tribune-Democrat sports writer Mike Mastovich talk AAABA Tournament at Sargent's Stadium at the Point.
The tournament has been a part of Johnstown since 1945 and will celebrate its 75th anniversary this year. Organizers and the community have worked hand-in-hand to make the annual August event a success.
As featured on
A group of young women will represent the area at Johnstown’s annual amateur baseball event.
- AAABA Hall of Fame class has major league clout
- Top-notch coaches to work AAABA youth free clinic at Point
- WATCH VIDEO | AAABA 75th anniversary exhibit opens at Flood museum
- Johnstown, AAABA made impression on Hall of Fame inductee Buck Showalter
- LINK TO FORM: Free youth baseball clinic set for Aug. 4 as part of AAABA anniversary celebration
- 'Play ball!': AAABA alumni sought for slow-pitch softball game Aug. 4 at Point
- Crosby jersey links Penguins and 75th AAABA Tournament
This Week's Circulars
Nelle Hope. Friends will be received from 10 am until time of funeral service at 11 am. (John Henderson Company Funeral Home, 215 Central Ave.)
Marilyn J., 10:30 a.m. at Baker-Harris Funeral Chapel, 229-231 First St., Conemaugh.
Donna M., Funeral Mass 10 AM at Resurrection Catholic Church, Moskal-Reid.
Orahnde M., 2:00 pm. (John Henderson Company Funeral Home, 215 Central Ave.)
Bernard Homer "Gom", 11AM, Bowser Ondriezek Funeral Home, Nanty Glo.
- Bishop Carroll teacher faces unlawful contact charges in Harrisburg
- ‘Painful’ effort causes friction as property work lags in Johnstown
- Johnstown man sentenced to 4 to 8 years in state prison
- Conemaugh Health System selling six properties
- In The Spotlight | A steady hand: Somerset woman pulls double duty as welder, tattoo artist
- Military jet training negotiations continue
- Police: Loretto couple left child unattended in running, unlocked vehicle
- WATCH VIDEO | Johnstown man draws attention for stop-racism push
- West End shooting injures one; police seek perpetrator
- Crimson Crushers to honor 2009 state runner-up team during opener