A company hired to study the economic impact of the Mariner East II pipeline project has more than doubled it’s projection, saying the undertaking could support thousands of jobs over the next six years alone and make a $9.1 billion impact.
- Body found in Wyoming believed to be Gabrielle Petito
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'I had both of my Moderna shots in February 2021. ... What am I supposed to do until the FDA decides that Moderna can give boosters?'
- 'One voice': Johnstown dad sings anthem at soccer game, becomes a viral video star
- Somerset County District Attorney Jeffrey Thomas charged with rape, assault
- With U.S. Steel looking to build new mini-mill, local leaders pitching Johnstown
- Johnstown leaders make plans to court U.S. Steel's $3B mini-mill project
- Thomas still Somerset DA despite arrest; county prosecutor faces allegations of rape, assault
- 'You know your body': Ovarian cancer an 'elusive diagnosis,' expert says
- Windber council OKs variance for surplus store to operate in residential neighborhood
- Somerset judge grants protection order against DA Thomas