An Indiana County company submitted the only bid on what will be the next step in a major restoration of the historic Johnstown Inclined Plane.
- WATCH VIDEO: Suspect arrested in Geistown Borough homicide; victim identified
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'My mother-in-law has tested positive twice. She was supposed to have a hip replacement, and they have postponed twice. What can she do?'
- Investigation: Woman killed after agreeing to meet about online purchase
- Somerset County officials confirm death of Sheriff Brad Cramer at age 67
- 'What better place to shoot in?': Horror film shot in Cambria-Somerset region set to be released
- Bishop McCort leads the way at youth wrestling championships
- 'This is a witch hunt': Cambria County sheriff candidate plans to challenge civil suit
- School leaders see challenges and benefits during pandemic response
- Indiana company only bidder on Johnstown Inclined Plane work
- PHOTO GALLERY | Johnstown police introduce two K-9 unit additions