Food companies are coming under renewed pressure to use less salt after U.S. regulators spelled out long-awaited guidelines aimed at reducing sodium levels in dozens of foods including condiments, cereals, french fries and potato chips.
- Summerhill woman charged with homicide by vehicle in crash that killed man inside home
- Coroner: Loretto-area farmer hauling soybeans dies in Indiana County rollover crash
- Philadelphia men dealing drugs from Johnstown hotel, police say.
- Johnstown man, Tyrone woman die in head-on wreck on Route 56
- Carlton Haselrig's widow seeks 'justice,' support through NFL's race-norming settlement
- Clarence Page | Dave Chappelle’s pushback against cancel culture chills the joke
- Cambria County Sports Hall of Fame spotlights six new members
- Lancaster mall evacuated after gunfire
- Wolf: Somerset company gets $21K to train apprentice machinists
- Family displaced after early-morning fire in Conemaugh Township