A Cambria County jury on Wednesday night found John E. Hoffman guilty of first-degree murder in the killing of a 74-year-old man inside his Geistown home.
- Carlton Haselrig's widow seeks 'justice,' support through NFL's race-norming settlement
- Coroner: 3 Cambria County family members found dead identified after autopsy
- Windber tradition: Couple launch expansion of Leone's Market to coincide with 100-year mark of family ownership
- Thieves still hitting unlocked cars; at least 82 vehicles ransacked in Cambria County, police say
- Front Lines | Hooversville's new police chief is former trooper, tavern owner with Ph.D.
- 'Hanson Brother' Steve Carlson announces cancer diagnosis, launches GoFundMe page
- Johnstown man to spend life in prison without parole for murder conviction
- Three adults found dead, Cambria coroner says
- PHOTO GALLERY | Unbeaten Windber rolls past Portage, claims WestPAC crown
- Arrington, Bassett each take second at Super 32