After a year that has darkened doorways across the U.S., the pandemic surpassed a milestone Monday that once seemed unimaginable, a stark confirmation of the virus's reach into all corners of the country and communities of every size and makeup.
AP breaking featured
- PHOTO GALLERY | WATCH VIDEO | Fry, United girls upset No. 1 seed Bishop McCort
- Somerset coroner's office: Woman dead in Hollsopple fire
- Family, officials celebrate opening of Taco Chellz, a downtown Johnstown restaurant
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: '“Are there limitations to how much I can care for my husband ...?'?'
- East Conemaugh police: Man robbed driver
- Vaccination clinic set for The Galleria; two Westmoreland COVID-19 deaths are region's only fatalities
- Somerset Megashow to feature ‘a little bit of everything for everybody’
- Police: Needles, drugs found; East Conemaugh woman charged
- COVID-19 lingering in Cambria County
- Eric Knopsnyder | After rough season, United wrestling program sees hope for future