SALIX – An Adams Township woman will appear in Cambria County court, accused of assaulting a girl, giving her a bloody nose, authorities said.
This Week's Circulars
Brenda L., Funeral Service will be held at 11:00 A.M. at West Hills Community Church, 2301 Sunshine Ave. (Frank Duca Funeral Home, Inc.)
William Allen, "Bill,", 12:00 at Grace Lutheran Church, Chandler Ave. (John Henderson Co.)
Janet A. (Martin), 1 P.M. Forest Lawn Memorial Park Chapel, (Jean H. Kinley Funeral Home, Portage)
Robert L., Jr., 2 P.M. Henderson Funeral Home-East Hills, 2503 Bedford St.
Merna Fay, Receiving of family and friends from 10 a.m. until time of funeral service at 11 a.m. Friday at Maple Grove Church of the Brethren, Salix. Charles O. Dimond Funeral Home, Inc.
- Four people ejected in rollover crash on Route 22
- Joseph R. Stains | Reconsidering Sandusky Part 4: A roster of victims but little evidence
- St. Francis men fight off Sacred Heart, take first in NEC
- Charlie Johnson bobblehead, tribute draws large hockey crowd
- Doctor’s attorneys seek suppression of search warrant evidence
- Somerset DA says he won’t back down from campaign’s tough-on-drugs pledge
- Police: Johnstown man assaulted detective during traffic stop
- Fall in final bout lifts Chestnut Ridge over Westmont Hilltop
- WATCH VIDEO | IN THE SPOTLIGHT | Cresson resident believes changes begin on the home front
- Police: Caretaker admitted to arranging home invasion