President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrived at the John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County Airport at 9 a.m. Friday on their way to the Flight 93 National Memorial.
As featured on
The 40 passengers and crew members of United Airlines Flight 93 “are an everlasting reminder that, no matter the danger, no matter the threat, no matter the odds, America will always rise up, stand tall and fight back,” President Donald Trump said Friday at Flight 93 National Memorial in Somerset County.
About 150 guests, some wearing protective masks, sat in tan plastic chairs that were staggered a socially distanced 6 feet apart during the Flight 93 National Memorial “Moment of Remembrance” on Friday.
- 'He is missed': Couple launch foundation to support emergency training for young people after death of son
- WATCH VIDEO | Woman found dead at 8th Ward fire scene in Johnstown
- "Whole different level': Gaming venue eyes mid-November opening
- Man flees checkpoint, drags two officers, authorities say
- Johnstown man taken into custody following standoff
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: “If I was in contact with someone who had COVID-19, how soon would I start seeing the effects and the symptoms?”
- Garbage collection employee dies in Portage Borough incident
- Blair County adds 31 COVID-19 cases over weekend, Cambria 14
- MAP: Biden to make stop in Johnstown on Wednesday
- School districts transitioning to more in-person learning