Scaled-down Flight 93 National Memorial program observing the 19th anniversary of terrorist attacks on the United States. President Donald J. Trump honored the heroes of 9/11.
As featured on
The 40 passengers and crew members of United Airlines Flight 93 “are an everlasting reminder that, no matter the danger, no matter the threat, no matter the odds, America will always rise up, stand tall and fight back,” President Donald Trump said Friday at Flight 93 National Memorial in Somerset County.
About 150 guests, some wearing protective masks, sat in tan plastic chairs that were staggered a socially distanced 6 feet apart during the Flight 93 National Memorial “Moment of Remembrance” on Friday.
- 'He is missed': Couple launch foundation to support emergency training for young people after death of son
- WATCH VIDEO | Woman found dead at 8th Ward fire scene in Johnstown
- "Whole different level': Gaming venue eyes mid-November opening
- Garbage collection employee dies in Portage Borough incident
- Death of Cresson teenager remains under investigation
- Man flees checkpoint, drags two officers, authorities say
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: “If I was in contact with someone who had COVID-19, how soon would I start seeing the effects and the symptoms?”
- Seats, parking 'limited' for Trump Jr. campaign visit to Johnstown's Roxbury Bandshell
- Blair County adds 31 COVID-19 cases over weekend, Cambria 14
- School districts transitioning to more in-person learning