Heather Heidelbaugh, Republican candidate for Pennsylvania Attorney General, talks with Capitol reporter John Finnerty and editors from CNHI Pennsylvania newspapers.
As featured on
Republican candidate for Attorney General Heather Heidelbaugh said Monday that she agrees with a federal judge who ruled that the Wolf Administration’s COVID-19 mitigation orders closing businesses and limiting crowd sizes were unconstitutional.
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'Since an event was outside, does that even qualify as exposure?'
- State wrestling champ starting MMA career before his first college match
- Galleria hints at major changes in early 2021
- Police dog dies in line of duty; Johnstown officers arrest 5 after warehouse break-in
- Police found scrapping 'stations' inside warehouse where Johnstown K-9 had fatal fall
- Pandemic stressing local hospitals; Cambria adds 199 new COVID-19 cases
- Cambria, Somerset added more than 600 combined cases over weekend
- Cambria ties its one-day virus case record
- WATCH VIDEO | Fallen Johnstown Police K-9 officer answers 'final call' (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Cambria coroner: COVID-19 deaths 'exploding' with 43 in November