The Tribune-Democrat is revising its comic pages and we’re asking for our readers’ input.
Over the next three weeks, The Tribune-Democrat will offer samples of five new comic strips for readers’ consideration.
We encourage you to vote for your favorite and submit your ballot.
Some participants will receive prizes through random drawings.
The new comic strips are “The Flying McCoys” by brothers Glenn and Gary McCoy; “On a Claire Day” by Carla Ventresca and Henry Beckett; “Baby Blues” by Rick Kirkman and Jerry Scott; “One Big Happy” by Rick Detorie; and “Pooch Café” by Paul Gilligan.
Deadline for submissions is Feb. 6, and results of the survey will be published on Feb. 11. The new comics will be unveiled in March.
- Summerhill woman charged with homicide by vehicle in crash that killed man inside home
- Coroner: Loretto-area farmer hauling soybeans dies in Indiana County rollover crash
- Philadelphia men dealing drugs from Johnstown hotel, police say.
- Cambria County Sports Hall of Fame spotlights six new members
- Johnstown man, Tyrone woman die in head-on wreck on Route 56
- Clarence Page | Dave Chappelle’s pushback against cancel culture chills the joke
- Lancaster mall evacuated after gunfire
- Family displaced after early-morning fire in Conemaugh Township
- Wolf: Somerset company gets $21K to train apprentice machinists
- Stramanak persevered through 6 knee surgeries on way to Cambria County Sports Hall of Fame