Two men were reportedly hurt after a pan of grease caught fire early today at their home in the 800 block of Napoleon Street.

Robert Harris Jr., 44, received burns of the hands when he attempted unsuccessfully to carrying the pot of burning grease outside according to city firemen.

Another occupant, identified as Derek Miller, suffered smoke inhalation, Johnstown Deputy Fire Chief Pat Lape said.

City firemen responded at 12:20 a.m. Damage was estimated at $1,000 to the kitchen.

See details in Thursday’s Tribune-Democrat.

Trending Video

Recommended for you