The state legislation released a statement that starting next year, they will introduce rent price controls on landlords, stating that people …
The Democrats seem to have mostly won. I, being a Republican, turned Independent and voted a straight Republican ticket because of our border …
As today is Thanksgiving, I am giving thanks to Mike from Dale.
During the past 16 months, I’ve been on a challenging, non-COVID-19 medical journey including ER and/or
It was great to see a new labor agreement reached between U.S. Steel and the United Steelworkers Union (USW).
Here’s a question that’s been bugging me for a while. Why are we sending potential allies our military equipment?
Thank you to the gentleman who paid for the meal at Denny’s Restaurant on Nov. 4 for my sister and I. It was a pleasant surprise and truly app…
It was 12:45 p.m. on Election Day and Democratic candidate John Fetterman was trying to appeal the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling that unsi…
It is hard to understand why approximately 70% of Americans feel the country is headed in the wrong direction, yet many voters chose to contin…
This week is American Education Week. Every year, right before Thanksgiving, we take time as a nation to celebrate our public schools and to s…
This Week's Circulars
- Police: Patient attacks doctor, nurse at Windber hospital
- Northern Cambria football | Memories of late teammate Maverick Baker inspired Colts' district title run
- Camillya Taylor | Taking Johnstown fashion to the future and beyond
- 'Everybody got out': Eight tenants escape blaze at Cresson Township apartments, one firefighter injured
- Penn State football | Week 13 bowl projections for the Nittany Lions
- Quick-starting Canton ends Northern Cambria's historic season in PIAA Class 1A quarterfinal
- In the Spotlight | Woman's passion for education leads to child care, event center
- 'Like an Eveready battery': Johnstown native with family ties to city's history turns 110
- Former Chestnut Ridge wrestling coach Jim Clark passes away
- Solar farm proposed for Conemaugh Township; variance requested