Flower boxes are lined up at the corner of Fairfield Avenue and D Street in the West End section of Johnstown on Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2020.
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'If I get the first vaccine this week, is there any certainty of getting the second one within three weeks, and by the same manufacturer?'
- Powerball jackpot winning ticket worth $731.1M sold in Allegany County, Maryland
- 'I couldn't hold his hand': Johnstown fireman survived flood, burning building – but not COVID-19
- 7 local wrestlers claim Mid-Winter Mayhem championships
- Coney Market in NW Maryland sells record $731.1 million Powerball ticket
- Two local business owners join to open restaurant
- Westmont Hilltop’s Roman Jr. longest-tenured area boys coach
- Creator Square deal: ‘Maker’ project in Johnstown follows successful Pittsburgh model
- George Hancock | Historic undertaking: Volunteers chart, preserve Snavely Cemetery, with ties to local Becky’s Grave folklore
- Indiana County man dies of injuries sustained in Homer City crash