Frank Filia talks about music and life at Harrigan's Cafe & Wine Deck in downtown Johnstown on Thursday, Aug. 19, 2021.
As featured on
Sipping a brandy, Frank Filia sat next to a window inside Harrigan’s Café & Wine Deck, looking out at downtown Johnstown’s Market Street and holding court, as he does every Thursday.
- Body found in Wyoming believed to be Gabrielle Petito
- Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown sold at auction
- World champion wrestler Bo Bassett ready for his next challenge
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'Why not test for antibodies?'
- Learning curve: Business owners, residents offer mixed reactions to new Geistown roundabout
- Johnstown police: Windber man jailed after alleged attack on woman
- Nearly 200 Cambria, Somerset school-age children get COVID-19 in one week
- WATCH VIDEO | 'Bacon' home the prize: Eating contest part of Geistown's weekend festival
- 'Story that needs to be told': Family, friends interviewed for documentary about Johnstown's Haselrig
- Johnstown's Barber brothers reunited on Lock Haven football roster