Cambria County Coroner Jeffrey Lees describes the scene at a Johnstown fire on Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2021, that killed two people.
As featured on
A child and a teenager died in a fast-moving fire that gutted a two-story house on Highland Avenue in Johnstown’s Moxham neighborhood early Wednesday.
Wednesday's house fire that killed two juveniles in the Moxham section of Johnstown has been ruled an accidental electrical fire, authorities said.
- One dead in fire at Connor Towers in Johnstown
- Mike Tedesco | Downtown Johnstown about to take off
- Detective: Money, sunglasses, firearm taken from unlocked vehicles in Westmont
- Stramanak persevered through 6 knee surgeries on way to Cambria County Sports Hall of Fame
- Northern Cambria set foundation for two-sport standout Myers' hall of fame career
- Johnstown Halloween parade will return this year
- District 6 places Bishop McCort on probation, investigates transfer of student-athlete; Principal: 'No rules have been broken'
- Jury: Hoffman guilty of first-degree murder in Geistown beating death
- Witnesses describe bloody scene of Geistown beating death at trial
- Man killed when truck crashes into Adams Township home; driver transported to hospital