President Joe Biden visits Flight 93 National Memorial for the 20th anniversary observance. Accompanied by his wife, Jill Biden, he lays a wreath at the wall of names and walks to the impact site with family members.
As featured on
SHANKSVILLE, Pa. – Passengers aboard United Airlines Flight 93 fought the first battle in th…
The heroes of Flight 93 were remembered Saturday for their courage in the face of terror, at a memorial built in their honor.
Standing on the memorial ground where Flight 93 crashed 20 years ago, former President George W. Bush urged America to remember not only the memory of the heroes who fought back in the sky that day – but also their legacy of selflessness that can still help unite the country today.
- One dead in fire at Connor Towers in Johnstown
- Mike Tedesco | Downtown Johnstown about to take off
- Detective: Money, sunglasses, firearm taken from unlocked vehicles in Westmont
- Stramanak persevered through 6 knee surgeries on way to Cambria County Sports Hall of Fame
- Northern Cambria set foundation for two-sport standout Myers' hall of fame career
- Johnstown Halloween parade will return this year
- District 6 places Bishop McCort on probation, investigates transfer of student-athlete; Principal: 'No rules have been broken'
- Jury: Hoffman guilty of first-degree murder in Geistown beating death
- Witnesses describe bloody scene of Geistown beating death at trial
- Man killed when truck crashes into Adams Township home; driver transported to hospital