This Facebook video reportedly shows a shooting incident Saturday, March 28, 2020, outside a Sheetz store in Johnstown's Cambria City neighborhood.
As featured on
Johnstown police responded to a call of shots fired around noon Saturday at a Sheetz store o…
The man who police say fired multiple shots at a vehicle during a dispute Saturday outside a Johnstown Sheetz store did not have a concealed carry permit, authorities said.
Police say a weekend shooting at a Sheetz store in Johnstown was sparked by heightened emotions fueled by the COVID-19 pandemic, but authorities have not seen an uptick in heated confrontations generally.
This Week's Circulars
Bernard C. Jr, 95, Richland. Harris Funeral Home 500 Cherry Lane, Richland.
Edward F., 67, Johnstown (Hindman, Frankstown Rd.)
NACOSKY[mdash] Robert Eugene, 84, Ebensburg, died May 21, 2020. He was born January 26, 1936, in Johnstown, son of the late Thomas and Louise (Slagle) Nacosky. He is survived by his loving wife of 58 years, Sandra (Grubb) Nacosky, sister Kathy Schneider (Ben), brother, Bill Nacosky (Gloria),…
Edward 43, of Johnstown. (Francis G. Ozog Funeral Home, Inc.)
- Cresson man accused of striking woman with chair leg while high
- State warns workers that they can’t refuse work to collect unemployment
- High school graduation will be ‘a moment to remember’
- PHOTO GALLERY | ‘I think we did the right thing’: North Star holds abbreviated graduation ceremony
- Somerset Gordmans scheduled to close as company enters Chapter 11; buyer sought
- Governor: Residents ultimate decision-makers during transition
- Grace Head, widow of late Johnstown hockey legend Galen Head, passes away 2 months after husband
- CDC issues guidelines for schools to reopen
- PIAA board endorses county-by-county restart upon Gov. Wolf's approval
- Johnstown J.C. Penney store remains closed as company moves through Chapter 11