As featured on
Shortly after Dr. Mark Murphy, a top opioid prescriber in the U.S., started practicing here three days a week last year, the clinic owners asked a police detective to meet for dinner.
- VISION 2021 | Complicated future for Galleria; layers of ownership make mall 'difficult to redevelop'
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'How can I talk by brother into getting the COVID Moderna vaccines?'
- Family, officials celebrate opening of Taco Chellz, a downtown Johnstown restaurant
- Police: Needles, drugs found; East Conemaugh woman charged
- Teacher's 'mindfulness toolkit' helps Conemaugh Valley, Divine Mercy students focus
- State troopers in Somerset seek girl, 17
- WATCH VIDEO | ‘Change the mindset’: Trooper pledges to lead by example, break social barriers
- Cambria's vaccination rate climbing; three deaths over weekend
- Troopers still probing missing $39K from Bedford County ice cream stand
- East Conemaugh police: Man robbed driver