In support of Johnstown's bid to be named Kraft Hockeyville USA, Bo Moore of Greater Johnstown School District and WCRO and Tribune-Democrat editor Chip Minemyer take a musical look at the region's ties to the sport.
As featured on
It has been three decades since Cambria County War Memorial Arena last played host to an NHL preseason game.
Johnstown and Cambria County War Memorial Arena moved a huge step closer to the big prize on Saturday afternoon.
Saturday was a day for celebrating.
But now we must get back to work on completing the task of making sure the whole world knows what people in Johnstown have known all along: This is the best hockey town in America.
- U.S. Marshals Service: Case of mistaken identity when officers tased teen near Galleria; mother 'furious'
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'It's a week after my second vaccine shot and I still feel tired with aches and pains.'
- Movie filmed locally sells out at Westwood Plaza Theater
- Meth bust worth $65K made in downtown Johnstown
- In The Spotlight | 'Feel beautiful and empowered': Johnstown model staying active in the industry, pushing age barriers
- Ebensburg native and certified trainer writes book to help people with concerns about getting in shape
- Outstanding young women | 28 Cambria, Somerset high school juniors to compete in scholarship program
- Trial for Johnstown man accused of murdering teen set to begin
- COVID drives Cambria fatal overdose climb: Coroner says fentanyl blends amount to 'Russian roulette' for users
- Conemaugh Township earns two wins as Sam Zambanini collects 400th career victory