This Week's Circulars
MILLER[mdash] Frances Jane, "Fran", 71, Nicktown, passed away October 15, 2019, at home. Born May 4, 1948, in Spangler, daughter of the late Peter and Helen (Kotrick) Wysocki. Fran is survived by her loving husband of 49 years, Regis J. Miller; daughters, Sharon (David) Lieb, State College; …
SHINGLER[mdash] Gregory D., 54, Brooksville, FL passed away October 11, 2019. Born July 15, 1965 in Johnstown the son of R. Eugene Shingler and wife Ruth (Brown), Port Richey, FL; and the late Emma M. (McIntire) Shingler. Also preceded in death by brother Jeff Shingler. In addition to his fa…
Helen M., 1:00 p.m. Meek & Dalla Valle FH, Inc., Windber. Committal St. Mary's RC Cemetery, Windber.
Violet Mae, 1 p.m., Mt. Olive United Methodist Church, Benshoff Hill Road. Baker-Harris Funeral Chapel, 229-231 First Street, Conemaugh.
- Johnstown man whose letter sparked backlash at Penn State over perceived racial insensitivity is world traveler, says 'the African people are wonderful'
- Chip Minemyer | Johnstown man's letter to Penn State player called racially insensitive, sets off social-media firestorm
- Identical twins give birth on the same day
- Forest Hills 8th grader wins high school national championship
- Pro-marijuana group to hold community cleanup event
- Johnstown family takes top prize on ABC’s 'America’s Funniest Home Videos'
- No details released on Greater Johnstown 'shelter in place'
- Johnstown man found guilty on four sexual assault charges
- Accident closes road near Point Stadium
- Portage, Douglas steal the show against Meyersdale