As featured on
For the first time ever, Johnstown’s representative in the All American Amateur Baseball Association Tournament took the field during an opening night game as the defending national champions on Monday.
This Week's Circulars
Nelle Hope. Friends will be received from 10 am until time of funeral service at 11 am. (John Henderson Company Funeral Home, 215 Central Ave.)
Marilyn J., 10:30 a.m. at Baker-Harris Funeral Chapel, 229-231 First St., Conemaugh.
Donna M., Funeral Mass 10 AM at Resurrection Catholic Church, Moskal-Reid.
Orahnde M., 2:00 pm. (John Henderson Company Funeral Home, 215 Central Ave.)
Bernard Homer "Gom", 11AM, Bowser Ondriezek Funeral Home, Nanty Glo.
- Bishop Carroll teacher faces unlawful contact charges in Harrisburg
- Johnstown man sentenced to 4 to 8 years in state prison
- ‘Painful’ effort causes friction as property work lags in Johnstown
- Military jet training negotiations continue
- In The Spotlight | A steady hand: Somerset woman pulls double duty as welder, tattoo artist
- Police: Loretto couple left child unattended in running, unlocked vehicle
- WATCH VIDEO | Johnstown man draws attention for stop-racism push
- West End shooting injures one; police seek perpetrator
- Crimson Crushers to honor 2009 state runner-up team during opener
- Anti-recreational marijuana crowd gathers against Senate proposal