Safety projects for Somerset County's last two-lane section of Route 219 will be needed even if a four-lane project can be funded, engineers say.
As featured on
Safety improvements to the existing two-lane section of Route 219 in southern Somerset County are needed even if funding for a the final four-lane section becomes available.
This Week's Circulars
Patricia A., Funeral Mass will be held at 11:00AM at St. Clement Catholic Church. Interment, Maple Springs Cemetery, Jerome. (Frank Duca Funeral Home, Inc.)
Robert A Sr., Formerly of Mineral Point www.geiselfuneralhome.com
Ronald William Sr., 53, Johnstown. (Harris Funeral Home, 500 Cherry Lane, Richland.)
Elizabeth L., 92, Johnstown. Picking-Treece-Bennett Mortuary, Inc. West Hills, 921 Menoher Blvd.
- Icy roads cause havoc across region; man dies after weather-related accident on Route 219
- Coroner: Driver who died after crash on icy Route 219 identified as South Fork man
- Clearing of Johnstown Flood site in works
- Johnstown rewrites rules for towing companies
- City official clarifies questions over Christmas costumes
- Fayette County man faces drug charges after traffic stop
- Cambria County Prison no longer allowing personal mail to inmates; policy prompted by drugs, contraband
- Attorney representing inmate accused of killing SCI-Somerset corrections officer asks to withdraw
- CPV Fairview Energy gas plant goes online ahead of early projections
- Human legs found in carry on, and other TSA stories at Michigan airport