Conemaugh School of Nursing moves into its new facility – exactly where it was before a $5 million gut-and-rebuild project at its Franklin Street facility.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Joe, 10 A.M. George E. Mason Funeral Home, Inc. Davidsville visitation 9:30 A.M. until service.
Edith L., visitation at the church from 10 a.m. until funeral service at 11 a.m. at Parkview Alliance Church, 148 Chapel Street, St. Michael. Charles O. Dimond Funeral Home, Inc.
Nancy A., 10 A.M. Visitation BVM Church. (John Henderson Company Funeral Home, 215 Central Ave.)
Mildred B., 11 A.M. at St. David's Lutheran Church, Davidsville. Arrangements by Hoffman Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Davidsville.
Thomas R. Sr., 88, Portage. (Jean H. Kinley Funeral Home, Portage)
- Feds: Student hid ties to anti-American group; Mount Aloysius enrollee charged with making false statements to Homeland Security
- Richland jeweler ready to ring in retirement
- Richland Township pain management clinic under investigation
- 'For the future': Lilly, Cresson fire companies to merge
- Native son, national icon: Johnstown area joins Slovak village and Marines in saluting Iwo Jima flag-raising hero Strank
- First snowfall socks area
- Pitt-Johnstown's Pecora reaches 600-win mark for career
- Santa Fund Soccer Classic rosters announced
- Purchase Line upsets Portage in 6-A quarterfinals
- DCNR awards $225K for Johnstown riverfront park project