CEO Heather Smith says connections with Conemaugh Health System and Duke LifePoint Healthcare are helping Conemaugh Meyerdale Medical Center position itself to survive in a challenging health care economic environment.
As featured on
A new $800,000 state-of-the-art radiology system and telemedicine-supported behavioral health program for senior citizens highlighted tours of Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center on Thursday, following the hospital’s annual public meeting.
This Week's Circulars
Matthew M., 10 A.M., Bowser Ondriezek Funeral Home, Nanty Glo.
Steve, Jr., Divine Liturgy at 10 a.m., St. Nicholas Byzantine Catholic Church, Nanty Glo.
Barbara 10 a.m. St. Benedict Catholic Church, Carrolltown. Moriconi Funeral Home, Inc.
Nathan "Nate", Funeral Service, 6 p.m., Askew-Houser Funeral Home, Nanty Glo
Ronald J, 62, went to be with his Savior November 18, 2019. Private family entombment. Memorial Service at 11:00 A.M. November 23 at Oakland UMC, 1504 Bedford Street. Friends received before service from 10:00-11:00. Obituary at wharrisfuneralhome.com (Harris)
- Police: Woman left five kids alone after school
- 1st Summit Bank in Johnstown robbed, suspect in custody
- New Primanti restaurant set to open on Wednesday with tailgating
- PHOTO GALLERY | Richland improvises to beat Ligonier Valley in 6-AA final
- Northern Cambria captures second consecutive PIAA volleyball championship
- Family matters: Hawkins, Jones enjoy success at Penn State and Indiana
- Police: Windber woman assaulted girl
- Scoreboard deal, family ties central to arena ethics probe
- Scott Brady | Getting tough on domestic violence
- ‘Cross’ town: City fitness gym moves