As featured on
Logan Lichvar, who took up the sport less than a decade ago when still in high school, feels a connection to the rich history of trapping, which helped shape North America's identity in the early days of colonization and beyond.
This Week's Circulars
William "Bill", 11:00 at John Henderson Co. Funeral Home, 215 Central Ave., interment at Richland Cemetery.
Shirley A., 10 a.m. St. Benedict Catholic Church, Carrolltown. Moriconi Funeral Home, Inc.
Thomas L., 10:00 a.m. Funeral mass celebrated at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, Windber (Meek & Dalla Valle)
Mary Ellen 11 AM at Holy Family Catholic Church in Portage (Decort Funeral Home Inc. of Portage)
Walter Sr., 11:30 a.m. at the William Kisiel Funeral Home, Windber.
- Alleged thief steals, uses and returns excavator
- Technical fouls in jayvee game prompt forfeit that knocks Richland from Laurel Highlands playoffs
- Four charged in cashing phony checks scheme
- New area nonprofit intends to hire adults with disabilities
- President Trump appoints Cambria County woman to National Council of Arts
- Simon’s late 3 lifts Greater Johnstown to LHAC title
- Seven Westmont Hilltop seniors commit to colleges
- Best of Johnstown 2020 VOTING
- Dist. 6 announces playoff pairings, schedule
- Police: Cherry Tree driver under influence of meth