In This Together Cambria volunteers place 340 luminaries on the river wall near Johnstown's iconic Stone Arch Bridge on Jan. 19, 2021. Each candle represents one Cambria County life lost to COVID-19.
As featured on
Dr. John Walker said he’s been stressing the importance of masks and other prevention measures while coaching Bishop McCort’s cheerleaders.
- VISION 2021 | Complicated future for Galleria; layers of ownership make mall 'difficult to redevelop'
- WATCH VIDEO | ‘Change the mindset’: Trooper pledges to lead by example, break social barriers
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'Years ago, I went through fertility treatment and it was discovered I had a high level of NK cells in my blood. Today, I tested positive for COVID. Does this put me at risk for a cytokine storm once my body has gotten control of the virus?'
- WATCH VIDEO | ‘A glorious racket’: Local, visiting rail fans flock to Cambria County's Route 53 corridor
- Front Lines | New Portage police chief has ‘very big, big shoes to fill’
- Crimson Crushers’ cheer program builds on Division I tradition
- Ready for takeoff: Efforts progressing to clean up AMD, expand tourism near Johnstown's Inclined Plane
- Hospitals expand COVID-19 vaccine registration; state's new-case numbers resume downward trend
- Food distribution to be held downtown
- Police: Clump of hair found in missing Johnstown woman’s apartment; search continues