Cambria County Coroner Jeffrey Lees (center), Johnstown Detective Cory Adams (left) and Johnstown police Chief Robert Johnson announce on Monday, Nov. 25, 2019, that the 2016 death of Kaylene Roedel, 26, of Blairsville, has been ruled a homicide.
As featured on
The August 2016 death of 26-year-old Kaylene Roedel, a Blairsville-area woman whose body was found on a hiking trail, has been ruled a homicide, authorities said on Monday.
This Week's Circulars
HODGE[mdash] Phyllis J., 85, Armagh passed away December 8, 2019 at Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital, Greensburg. Born March 10, 1934 in Johnstown the daughter of late Harry and Ruth (Kinsey) Reynolds. Also preceded in death by son Brooke, and daughter Tammy. Survived by sons Dana, Armagh…
- New owners set to reopen Tulunes as a bar and grill
- Bishop McCort’s Smith signs to cheer at Ohio State
- Johnstown man’s decision to ‘jump in’ earns him winning chapter
- Deputy is new sheriff in town at Chestnut Ridge: Former assistant takes over Lions, launches girls’ club (WITH PREVIEW PAGE)
- Portage's Gouse retires after 29 seasons to spend time with family
- Police: Taxi driver robbed at gunpoint in Johnstown's West End
- WATCH VIDEO | Dickens Christmas event draws crowd, ex-Steeler Harrison helps boost Ebensburg festivities
- Car accident closes part of Frankstown Road
- Special needs students to get league of their own
- Coptoberfest proceeds distributed to law enforcement groups