Jay Deaver, a 36-year-old Navy veteran from Johnstown, backed Bernie Sanders for president.
As featured on
The response to the inkblot word “socialism” depends on an individual's own psychology, environment, political beliefs and understanding of the subject. “You get a variety of different interpretations based on the knowledge that people have about socialism and communism,” said Terry Madonna, director of the Center for Politics and Public Affairs at Franklin & Marshall College.
- Coroner: Accident kills worker at JWF Industries
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'I drove my nephew to get tested, can I still get and share the virus with others while sitting in the car with him?'
- Somerset DA cited for Richland Township altercations, plans to plead not guilty; business owners allege 'vulgar and abusive' language
- Three West Hills firefighters treated for burns in St. Clair Road blaze
- Coroner reports 2 Conemaugh COVID-19 deaths; record case-count skewed by delayed data, state says
- State system looks to combine 6 universities into 2
- Richland School District reports second COVID-19 case
- Cambria adds 55 COVID-19 cases over weekend, one-week record
- Cambria adds 50 COVID-19 cases, joins state in setting new records
- Pair of District 6 playoff football games canceled