The latest film adaptation of 'IT,' a Stephen King horror novel is about to break an impressive record. As of Wednesday, the movie
was on track to become the highest-grossing horror movie ever. "It' opened up on Sept. 8 and, according to 'Deadline,' is predicted to have a domestic gross of over $270 million by Sunday.
This Week's Circulars
Yole V., (Gusmerotti), 89, Jerome. Arrangements by Hoffman Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Davidsville.
Wanda Allayne, 82, Hollsopple, George E. Mason Funeral Home, Inc. Davidsville
Wanda J., 68, Gallitzin died September 20, 2019. Services will be private at the convenience of the family. Arrangements by Gibbons Funeral home, 301 Church Street, Gallitzin. go to gibbonsfunerals.com for more information.
- Johnstown police arrest three on drug charges
- Former Greater Johnstown substitute teacher gets 6-month sentence for sexual assault
- WATCH VIDEO | Windber hotel owner lands famed author’s doll collection
- United forfeits football game due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- Johnstown Slavic Festival to feature entertainment, food, crafts, presentations
- The stories and faces of the passengers and crew of United Flight 93
- Richland's Burke commits to New Hampshire football program
- Cambria-Rowe Business College building could see new ownership
- Survivor: Don't ignore ovarian cancer signs
- Morgainz Fitness to add fourth location