Author Russell Shorto and his cousin, Frank Filia, share their thoughts about “Smalltime: A Story of My Family and the Mob” during a signing at Harrigan's Café & Wine Deck inside the Holiday Inn Johnstown-Downtown on Thursday, June 10.
As featured on
Narrative history author Russell Shorto sat hour after hour inside Harrigan’s Café & Wine Deck, listening to his second cousin Frank Filia play the standup bass and sing.
- 'Part of Johnstown history': Westmont residents reviving Tioga Street Market, with plans to beautify corner around local landmark
- Two mothers share fight for disabled sons at Ebensburg group home
- Somerset County woman dies after being hit by car in Myrtle Beach
- 'Crushing it' | 29 AAABA ambassadors 'working really hard' to promote tournament
- Two Johnstown juveniles arrested in burglary-turned-chase
- District 6 to consider Bishop Carroll football co-op with Bishop McCort; could impact Crushers' playoff status
- Products and traditions: Muslim couple open store in Moxham offering apparel, oils
- PHOTO GALLERY | Saluting 'the world champion': Wrestler Bassett returns home to parade, rally in his honor
- Cambria hits COVID-19 transmission level for indoor mask recommendation; state adds 1,440 new cases
- AAABA 2021 | Walk-off single sends Paul Carpenter to opening win over New Brunswick