In a pre-election meeting with The Tribune-Democrat's editorial board, Republican candidate Jerry Carnicella was asked about his ongoing feud with Johnstown businessman Mark Pasquerilla, who has called Carnicella a "con man." The reference also appears on campaign signs for Democratic candidates, Here's what Carnicella said:
As featured on
Less than a month before November’s general election, one Cambria County race has grown contentious.
This Week's Circulars
John Patrick, 10 a.m. St. Michael the Archangel Catholic Church, 180 Gilbert Street, Johnstown, PA 15906. (Francis G. Ozog Funeral Home, Inc.)
Carolyn B., 12 Noon at Hoffman Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 109 Church Road, Davidsville.
Charles E., Funeral Mass will be held at 10:00 A.M. at St. John Gualbert Cathedral. Interment, Grandview Cemetery. (Frank Duca Funeral Home, Inc.)
David J., 10:30 A.M. Mount Calvary Lutheran Church. (Henderson Funeral Home-East Hills, 2503 Bedford St.)
- 'Don’t take anything for granted': Greater Johnstown players' hearts with hospitalized teammate as District 6 title game looms
- Police: Woman passed drugs to inmate by kissing him
- New owners granted liquor license transfer for Richland Lanes makeover
- Patton man allegedly steals cash from charity motorcycle event
- St. Nicholas priest, native of Serbia, connects with Johnstown’s diversity
- Movie nights returning to downtown theater
- Simon’s late 3 lifts Greater Johnstown to LHAC title
- Forest Hills, Westmont Hilltop crown District 6 champions
- Defense for man accused in fatal Route 219 crash: Who was driving his truck?
- Best of Johnstown 2020 VOTING