Bishop McCort students raised more than $36,000 during this year's Mini-THON, more than ever before.
As featured on
The COVID-19 pandemic may have caused unforeseen complications to this year’s Bishop McCort Catholic High School Mini-THON, but that didn’t stop the students from raising $36,134.54, the most money in the history of the event.
This Week's Circulars
GALLUCCI[mdash] Mary Josephine, 94, Johnstown, died July 11, 2020 at Richland Rehab Center. Born June 11, 1926 in Altoona. She was the daughter of Sam and Carmela (d'Augustino) Piccirilli. Preceded in death by her parents, husband Joseph, brothers Paul, Albert and Carmen and sister Frances. …
Virginia L. "Jean" , 76, Patton. (Stevens Funeral Home, Inc., Patton)
CROWELL[mdash] Virginia L. "Jean", 76, Patton, passed away July 11, 2020 at UPMC Altoona, following an extended illness. She was born January 16, 1944 in Spangler, the daughter of John and Theresa (Frederick) Polisky. She was preceded in death by her father, infant daughter, sister Shirley V…
Adeline E., 89; Johnstown. Friends received Tuesday from 9:30 am to 10:30 am at the Francis G. Ozog Funeral Home Inc. Broad St. fgozogfuneralhome.com
- UPMC doctors: Milder virus strain now dominant in SW Pa.
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'My sister just found out she has the virus. She is coughing, and can’t eat more than a couple of bites. What can she do to make herself comfortable?'
- Two indicted, charged with selling stolen goods at Value-it; linked to 2018 raid
- Police: Johnstown man who set off fireworks assaulted officer
- Somerset police: Organizer cancels local 'All Lives Matter' and Confederate flag march
- WATCH VIDEO | 'I made a mistake': Gallitzin official challenged for using borough equipment at his business
- Richland’s Burke steps down as boys basketball coach
- University of Pittsburgh offers faculty and staff early retirement incentives
- Vacant structure collapses onto Franklin Borough street
- ‘Flavorful food’: Johnstown man putting twist on Cuban cuisine