Shoppers line up for reopening of Boscov's at The Galleria of Johnstown on May 16, 2020. The store opened after two months when Cambria County was moved to the yellow zone under Governor Tom Wolf's reopening plan to prevent the spread of COVID-19 disease.
As featured on
They weren't camping out in the parking lot, but dozens were lined up Saturday morning for the reopening of Boscov's department store at The Galleria of Johnstown.
As Lauri Limerick exited Boscov’s at the Johnstown Galleria on Sunday, an employee wearing a safety mask was there to hold the door.
It wasn’t just the precautionary safety measure that had Limerick appreciative. She also had a pile of shopping bags in both arms.
This Week's Circulars
Sara R., 92, Charles Town, WV died Sunday, May 24, 2020. Services and Interment will be in private. Please sign the online guestbook and view her obituary at www.mtstrider.com.
Beverly A., 80, Richland. (Harris Funeral Home, 500 Cherry Lane, Richland) www.wharrisfuneralhome.com
Robert R., "Moose", 76, Windber, passed May 27, 2020. Family visitation, Sunday from 2 to 4 and 6 to 7:30 at William Kisiel Funeral Home, Windber. A Celebration of Life gathering will be held at a later date.
Dennis James, Jr., 37, Somerset. Please visit www.hendersonfuneralhome.com for full obituary. (John Henderson Company Funeral Home)
- Chip Minemyer | Penn State player with Johnstown ties says he was target of racial slur at Ohio gas stop
- PHOTO GALLERY | ‘I think we did the right thing’: North Star holds abbreviated graduation ceremony
- Wolf: Clearer guidelines on life in green phases coming later this week
- Conemaugh nurses ‘adjust’ to new role with COVID-19 patients
- Region still awaits green light: Cambria, Somerset remain in yellow phase
- Rigby backing law to compel governor to terminate virus declaration; Wolf says he'd veto it
- WATCH VIDEO | 'Making history': Bishop McCort Catholic grads get diplomas at drive-in ceremony
- AG's office: From prison, Johnstown man ordered informant to be 'put down'
- Mike Mastovich | Johnstown's Britt embraces new YMCA director role
- PIAA board endorses county-by-county restart upon Gov. Wolf's approval