Conemaugh Ebensburg outpatient facility represents the latest in health care, leaders say at ribbon cutting ceremonies.
As featured on
The new $22 million Conemaugh Ebensburg outpatient facility opening next week along Route 22 provides more than convenience for Ebensburg patients, leaders say.
This Week's Circulars
Betty (Turko), 11 A.M., Bowser Ondriezek Funeral Home, Nanty Glo.
William J., 11:00 a.m. at Moriconi Funeral Home, Inc., Northern Cambria.
Amelia F., Friends received 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Francis G. Ozog Funeral Home. Funeral Mass 12:00 noon Resurrection Parish.
Dolores J., 10:30 a.m. Baker-Harris Funeral Chapel, 229-231 First Street, Conemaugh.
James D. Sr., 84, Mineral Point, PA. Funeral will be held today at Hindman Funeral Home (Frankstown Road) at 10 a.m.
- Police: Nanty Glo resident paid teenagers to have sex with him
- Deaths ruled murder-suicide in Jackson Township
- Police: Caretaker admitted to arranging home invasion
- Joseph R. Stains | Reconsidering Sandusky Part 1: Early influences as argument against culpability
- Johnstown man gets 4 to 10 years in sex assault case
- Sparks fly before Central Cambria approves athletic field project
- Basile steps down as Bishop McCort Catholic football coach
- Three charged with burglary in East Conemaugh Borough
- Bishop McCort Catholic senior lands $310K Ivy League scholarship
- ‘Wintery weather pattern’ approaching Johnstown, meteorologist says