Conemaugh Ebensburg outpatient facility represents the latest in health care, leaders say at ribbon cutting ceremonies.
As featured on
The new $22 million Conemaugh Ebensburg outpatient facility opening next week along Route 22 provides more than convenience for Ebensburg patients, leaders say.
- Teen's death under investigation by state police, Cambria officials
- Community mourning teen’s loss, police looking for answers
- Windber couple win $10,000 in Moneyman's treasure hunt
- Loretto federal prison sees outbreak spike as Cambria County reports record 30 new COVID-19 cases
- Ex-Steelers player, champion wrestler Haselrig's family donating his brain for head injury research
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'If I tested positive for COVID-19, can I retest later and test negative?'
- 3 Ranger Pride wrestlers capture Reno Worlds titles
- Penn State football | If season is canceled, impact could prove crippling for State College
- Cambria coroner says Maryland man's death a homicide, points to blood infection from altercation injuries
- Blair, Cambria add double-digit COVID-19 cases over weekend