As featured on
Johnstown resident Marc Taylor shared a proud moment with his three sons on Wednesday. Taylor and his sons, ages 10, 6 and 6, paraded with more than 100 of the area’s youth during the evening as part of the AAABA Little League Night at Sargent’s Stadium at The Point.
This Week's Circulars
Lois L. (Harrison), 11 a.m. at the Pleasant Hill Church of the Brethren, Benshoff Hill Road, Johnstown (Askew-Houser, Inc., Ebensburg
Peter Elmer, 11:30 a.m. Ss. Gregory & Barnabas Catholic Church, Daisytown. Harris Funeral Home, 500 Cherry Lane, Richland.
Gloria Jean (Pavlak), 11 A.M. St. Michael Catholic Church, St. Michael, PA (Jean H. Kinley Funeral Home, Beaverdale, PA)
- Richland jeweler ready to ring in retirement
- Police: Woman left five kids alone after school
- 'For the future': Lilly, Cresson fire companies to merge
- First snowfall socks area, prompting numerous wrecks but few injuries
- Feds: Student hid ties to anti-American group; Mount Aloysius enrollee charged with making false statements to Homeland Security
- Santa Fund Soccer Classic rosters announced
- Native son, national icon: Johnstown area joins Slovak village and Marines in saluting Iwo Jima flag-raising hero Strank
- New Primanti restaurant set to open on Wednesday with tailgating
- Family matters: Hawkins, Jones enjoy success at Penn State and Indiana
- Greater Johnstown baseball coach Kerry Pfeil named athletic director