The Conemaugh Health System and Allegheny Health Network/Highmark Health donated bulk quantities of personal protective equipment to 41 EMS agencies during a drive-up event April 15, 2021, at the Conemaugh East Hills, 1450 Scalp Ave. in Richland.
- WATCH VIDEO | 'A tough gig': Johnstown native logs high-profile ring time with All Elite Wrestling
- Man accused of killing woman over refrigerator sale dispute heads to court
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'I had the monoclonal antibody treatment and I can get a vaccine shot 80 days later. They say to wait 90 days. Any harm with me going for the shot at 80 days?'
- 2-week deer season approved, rifles banned from turkey hunts
- Two in custody after East Conemaugh chase
- U.S. Marshals Service: Case of mistaken identity when officers tased teen near Galleria; mother 'furious'
- 'What better place to shoot in?': Horror film shot in Cambria-Somerset region set to be released
- Movie filmed locally sells out at Westwood Plaza Theater
- Eye doctor gets $500K grant to fix up old Szechuan building; renovation plans include apartments, restaurant, podcast studio
- Ribbon cutting celebrates successful start at 814 Lanes & Games