Click to read our annual tribute to moms special section, featuring artwork and notes to moms submitted by children who attend our local schools.
Youngsters at Forest Hills Elementary School, working with band and music teacher Jake Kearney, created tributes for Mother's Day – singing "I Love My Mommy" or filling out an "All About My Mom" sheet.
- VISION 2021 | Complicated future for Galleria; layers of ownership make mall 'difficult to redevelop'
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'How can I talk my brother into getting the COVID Moderna vaccines?'
- Family, officials celebrate opening of Taco Chellz, a downtown Johnstown restaurant
- Police: Needles, drugs found; East Conemaugh woman charged
- Teacher's 'mindfulness toolkit' helps Conemaugh Valley, Divine Mercy students focus
- State troopers in Somerset seek girl, 17
- WATCH VIDEO | ‘Change the mindset’: Trooper pledges to lead by example, break social barriers
- Cambria's vaccination rate climbing; three deaths over weekend
- Troopers still probing missing $39K from Bedford County ice cream stand
- East Conemaugh police: Man robbed driver