As featured on
Richland may have lost a number of talented individuals from last season’s District 6 Class …
This Week's Circulars
Robert E., 11 A.M. at Hoffman Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Boswell.
Kathy L., Memorial Service will be held at 11 A.M. at Moxham Colonial Church of the Brethren. (Henderson Funeral Home-East Hills, 2503 Bedford St.)
Theresa Marie, 10 a.m. St. Therese Catholic Church, 536 Decker Avenue (Francis G. Ozog Funeral Home, Inc.)
Carolyn M., 1 P.M. at St. Anne Catholic Church, Davidsville. Arrangements by Hoffman Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Davidsville.
John P., 11 a.m., Most Holy Trinity Catholic Church, 550 Main Street, South Fork. Charles O. Dimond Funeral Home, Inc.
- The stories and faces of the passengers and crew of United Flight 93
- Johnstown man charged in alleged sexual assault of girl,10
- Johnstown police arrest three on drug charges
- Board to determine if Richland Township man is violent sexual predator
- Senate confirms Johnstown candidate Haines as U.S. District Court judge
- Johnstown police investigating gunfire incidents; believed to be related
- Johnstown Slavic Festival to feature entertainment, food, crafts, presentations
- Morgainz Fitness to add fourth location
- 3 Rangers ranked among country's top 100 junior high wrestlers
- PHOTO GALLERY | Fast start lifts Richland past Greater Johnstown