As featured on
A forensic pathologist told a Cambria County jury Wednesday afternoon that a fracture to the base of Angela Lunn’s skull would have impacted her brain stem and killed her instantly.
EBENSBURG – A forensic pathologist told a Cambria County jury Wednesday afternoon that a fra…
A Cambria County jury spent nearly four hours Thursday evening deliberating the homicide case against a Johnstown man before they were dismissed for the night and advised to return Friday morning to continue considering a verdict.
This Week's Circulars
Anthony "Tony", 10 a.m., Holy Family Parish, Caldwell Ave., Portage. Serenko-Claar Funeral Home, PC, Portage.
"Kate," Catherine M., visitation from 9 to 11 a.m. at Charles O. Dimond Funeral Home, Inc., South Fork. Funeral Mass to follow at 11:30 a.m. at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, New Germany.
Anthony M., Trisagion Prayers of Mercy will be sung at 10:00AM at Frank Duca Funeral Home, Westmont Chapel, with Funeral Service to follow at St. Mary Antiochian Orthodox Christian Church, 111 Alberta Ave. Interment, Grandview Cemetery.
Connie G., 65, Johnstown. (Hindman, Chandler Ave.)
Lorene F., (Kaufman), 90, Soap Hollow. (Hoffman Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Davidsville)
- PIAA upholds District 6 ruling, Silk ineligible to QB Rams
- ‘Painful’ effort causes friction as property work lags in Johnstown
- Conemaugh Health System selling six properties
- Johnstown man sentenced to 4 to 8 years in state prison
- In The Spotlight | A steady hand: Somerset woman pulls double duty as welder, tattoo artist
- Military jet training negotiations continue
- Anti-recreational marijuana crowd gathers against Senate proposal
- Family: 'None of us had any idea'; Friedens couple accused of faking baby's birth, death
- Manufacturer eyes larger property for expansion
- State police: Friedens couple faked baby’s birth, death