As featured on
Samuel Leidy and Jacob Ream served during the Revolutionary War.
Peter Albaugh and Jacob W. Ream were in the Army at the time of the Civil War.
Upon their deaths, they were buried at Old Angus Cemetery, according to records in the Cambria County Veteran Services Office.
A group led by Parkhill American Legion Post 970 is clearing debris from Old Angus Cemetery in East Taylor Township, the final resting places of many veterans as far back as the Revolutionary War.
This Week's Circulars
HODGE[mdash] Phyllis J., 85, Armagh passed away December 8, 2019 at Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital, Greensburg. Born March 10, 1934 in Johnstown the daughter of late Harry and Ruth (Kinsey) Reynolds. Also preceded in death by son Brooke, and daughter Tammy. Survived by sons Dana, Armagh…
- New owners set to reopen Tulunes as a bar and grill
- Bishop McCort’s Smith signs to cheer at Ohio State
- Johnstown man’s decision to ‘jump in’ earns him winning chapter
- Deputy is new sheriff in town at Chestnut Ridge: Former assistant takes over Lions, launches girls’ club (WITH PREVIEW PAGE)
- Portage's Gouse retires after 29 seasons to spend time with family
- Police: Taxi driver robbed at gunpoint in Johnstown's West End
- WATCH VIDEO | Dickens Christmas event draws crowd, ex-Steeler Harrison helps boost Ebensburg festivities
- Car accident closes part of Frankstown Road
- Special needs students to get league of their own
- Coptoberfest proceeds distributed to law enforcement groups