As featured on
The Emporium's 49-year history ended in July as long-time owner Lu Makin-Byrd closed up shop. But the site's new owners, Jodi and Eric Kabler, plan to reopen the building at 3006 Somerset Pike as a 24-hour crafting hangout called La Bella Embrace.
- One dead in fire at Connor Towers in Johnstown
- Mike Tedesco | Downtown Johnstown about to take off
- Detective: Money, sunglasses, firearm taken from unlocked vehicles in Westmont
- Stramanak persevered through 6 knee surgeries on way to Cambria County Sports Hall of Fame
- Northern Cambria set foundation for two-sport standout Myers' hall of fame career
- Johnstown Halloween parade will return this year
- District 6 places Bishop McCort on probation, investigates transfer of student-athlete; Principal: 'No rules have been broken'
- Jury: Hoffman guilty of first-degree murder in Geistown beating death
- Witnesses describe bloody scene of Geistown beating death at trial
- Man killed when truck crashes into Adams Township home; driver transported to hospital