As featured on
Health Care Heroes is a project of The Tribune-Democrat and local medical centers to spotlig…
This Week's Circulars
KOHUT[mdash] Joseph M, 90, died June 14, 2020 at the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Washington, DC. He served in the US Army for 30 years and retired at the rank of Sargent Major. He was a Bronze Star recipient. Born December 4, 1929 in Dickson City, Pa., son of Joseph and Helen (Butkiewz) …
- UPMC doctors: Milder virus strain now dominant in SW Pa.
- Governor adds states to quarantine list; 9 new COVID-19 cases in Cambria County, 20 in Indiana
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'I tested positive for COVID-19 and the rest of my family members tested negative. Should I retested?'
- Two indicted, charged with selling stolen goods at Value-it; linked to 2018 raid
- WATCH VIDEO | 'I made a mistake': Gallitzin official challenged for using borough equipment at his business
- ‘Flavorful food’: Johnstown man putting twist on Cuban cuisine
- Richland’s Burke steps down as boys basketball coach
- Vacant structure collapses onto Franklin Borough street
- Levine urges precautions to 'stop the cycle' of COVID-19 surge; Cambria, Blair add case each
- Robert Johnson, Johnstown's police chief since 2017, stepping down in August