As featured on
President Donald Trump's supporters turned out in droves Tuesday for a reelection rally at the John Murtha-Johnstown Cambria County Airport.
Hundreds of people arrived early Tuesday morning at The Galleria in Richland Township to be shuttled to the John Murtha-Johnstown Cambria County Airport for President Donald Trump's reelection campaign event at 7 p.m.
A week after being released from the hospital where he was treated for COVID-19, President Donald Trump held a rally at John Murtha Johnstown-Cambria County Airport on Tuesday during which he talked about the need for a coronavirus vaccine.
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'I have a colleague who earlier this year tested positive for COVID-19 and he ran the course to eventually having no symptoms while in self-quarantine for almost 21 days.'
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT | Woman takes over grandmother’s Scalp Level notary business
- Woman charged in fatal shooting at Oakhurst Homes in Johnstown
- Coroner: Accident kills worker at JWF Industries
- Somerset DA cited for Richland Township altercations, plans to plead not guilty; business owners allege 'vulgar and abusive' language
- Three West Hills firefighters treated for burns in St. Clair Road blaze
- Cambria adds 55 COVID-19 cases over weekend, one-week record
- Richland School District reports second COVID-19 case
- State system looks to combine 6 universities into 2
- Cambria adds 46 new COVID-19 cases; Blair surges past 1,000