As featured on
Hundreds of people were evacuated across parts of Wilmore, South Fork and Summerhill Borough on Wednesday as a powerful storm lifted Wilmore Dam's levels and sent a continuous flow of water into the Little Conemaugh below.
- Summerhill woman charged with homicide by vehicle in crash that killed man inside home
- Coroner: Loretto-area farmer hauling soybeans dies in Indiana County rollover crash
- Philadelphia men dealing drugs from Johnstown hotel, police say.
- Johnstown man, Tyrone woman die in head-on wreck on Route 56
- Clarence Page | Dave Chappelle’s pushback against cancel culture chills the joke
- Cambria County Sports Hall of Fame spotlights six new members
- Lancaster mall evacuated after gunfire
- Wolf: Somerset company gets $21K to train apprentice machinists
- Family displaced after early-morning fire in Conemaugh Township
- Conemaugh Valley piles up over 500 rushing yards in dismantling of West Shamokin