As featured on
About 150 guests, some wearing protective masks, sat in tan plastic chairs that were staggered a socially distanced 6 feet apart during the Flight 93 National Memorial “Moment of Remembrance” on Friday.
The 40 passengers and crew members of United Airlines Flight 93 “are an everlasting reminder that, no matter the danger, no matter the threat, no matter the odds, America will always rise up, stand tall and fight back,” President Donald Trump said Friday at Flight 93 National Memorial in Somerset County.
- Death of Cresson teenager remains under investigation
- 'He is missed': Couple launch foundation to support emergency training for young people after death of son
- WATCH VIDEO | Woman found dead at 8th Ward fire scene in Johnstown
- Garbage collection employee dies in Portage Borough incident
- Seats, parking 'limited' for Trump Jr. campaign visit to Johnstown's Roxbury Bandshell
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'When did my wife's infection officially begin?"
- Ferndale board names superintendent
- "Whole different level': Gaming venue eyes mid-November opening
- School districts transitioning to more in-person learning
- Johnstown man in jail for alleged aggravated assault