The Community Arts Center of Cambria County will hold its 30th Great American Auction Friday in the Goldhaber-Fend Fine Arts Center, 1217 Menoher Blvd., Westmont.
The preview will begin at 4:30 p.m.
Auctioneer Dale Mishler, of Mishler Auction Services, will start the bidding at 5:30.
Information: 255-6515 or www.caccc.org.
East Hills Kiwanis will host its annual community Easter egg hunt at 4:30 p.m. Friday at Kiwanis Memorial Park, Theatre Drive, Richland Township.
The event is open to children 10 and younger
There is no admission fee.
Discover Downtown Johns-town Partnership will host the screenings of “The Shining” at 7 p.m. Friday, “Godfather Part I” at 7 p.m. Saturday and Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” at 3 p.m. Sunday at the State Theater, 336 Main St., downtown Johnstown.
Concessions will be available for purchase.
Tickets are $5 per person and can be purchased at www.statetheaterrevival.eventbrite.com.
The following plays or musicals will be performed on area high school stages:
• Bishop McCort Catholic High School will present “Oklahoma” at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday in Guzzi Performing Arts Center, 25 Osborne St., Johnstown.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students; information: 814-536-8991.
• Central Cambria High School will present “The Last Day of School” at 7 p.m. Friday in the auditorium, 204 Schoolhouse Road, Ebensburg.
Tickets are $5 at the door.
• Glendale High School will present “Sweeney Todd: School Edition” at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday in the auditorium, 1466 Beaver Valley Road, Flinton.
Tickets are $8 for adults, $5 for students and free for children 5 and younger; information: 814-687-5035.
• Johnstown Christian School will present “James the Giant Peach” at a 5:30 p.m. dinner theater Friday and 2 p.m. Saturday in the gymnasium, 125 Christian School Road, Hollsopple.
Tickets are $7 for show only, $15 for dinner theater and $4 for children; information: 814-288-2588.
• Penn Cambria High School will present “Spamalot” at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday in the auditorium, 401 Linden Ave., Cresson.
Tickets are $10 for adults and $6 for students.
• Shanksville-Stonycreek High School will present “Fractured” at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday in the cafetorium, 1325 Corner Stone Road, Friedens.
Tickets are $4 for adults, $2 for students and free for children 5 and younger.
A craft and vendor fair will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at Bishop Carroll Catholic High School, 728 Ben Franklin Highway, Ebensburg.
An Easter egg hunt will be held at 1:30 p.m.
Flood City Car Club will host Cars for a Cure from noon to 6 p.m. Saturday at The Galleria, Richland Township.
Proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society.
There is no admission fee.
Cost is $5 for showing a car.
Discover Downtown Johns-town Partnership and the city of Johnstown will host the Easter Egg-stravaganza event from 2 to 3 p.m. Saturday in Central Park in downtown Johnstown.
The free event is for children 10 and younger.
Children can get their pictures taken with the Easter Bunny and receive free treats from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday at the Johnstown Inclined Plane.
Information: www.inclined plane.org or 814-536-1816.
A first responders derby will be held Saturday at Richland Township Volunteer Fire Department, 1321 Scalp Ave., Johnstown.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. with the race to begin at 7 p.m.
Proceeds benefit RTFD and America’s 911 Foundation.
Cost is $20 and includes horse, drinks and dinner.
Information: 814-266-4331, ext. 314.
“A Night of Music” to benefit the Women’s Help Center will be held at 7 p.m. Saturday at Bottle Works, 411 Third Ave. in the Cambria City section of Johnstown.
Bands include Black Cat Moan, The Ne’er Do Wells and The Essential Machine.
Admission is $10 or $5 with a donation of towels, kitchen towels, paper products, toiletries or sheets.
The Johnstown Symphony Orchestra will present “Musical Friendships” at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at Pasquerilla Performing Arts Center on the Pitt-Johns-town campus, Richland Township.
Tickets: $40 for regular and $45 for premium.
Information: 814-269-7200 or www.johnstownsymphony.org.
IUP graduate students Esjoy Wong and Shelby Williams will perform an organ recital at noon Tuesday at First Lutheran Church, 415 Vine St., downtown Johnstown.
A light lunch will follow.
An offering will be taken.