As featured on
The state will close Polk and White Haven state centers, two of the four state centers providing care for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
This Week's Circulars
BROWN[mdash] Gilbert H. "Bert" Brown Jr., 58, of Ligonier, passed away on January 20, 2020 at his home surrounded by his loving family. He was born February 6, 1961, in Latrobe, a son of the late Gilbert H. and Emma Jean (Haase) Brown. Bert worked as a carpenter and a caretaker for Babcock L…
Edward Ray, visitation from 2:30 p.m. until time of service at 4:30 p.m. at Charles O. Dimond Funeral Home, Inc., 621 Maple Street, South Fork.
Nancy A., (Orlando), 95, of Richland (Harris Funeral Home, 500 Cherry Lane, Richland www.wharrisfuneralhome.com
- Police: Nanty Glo resident paid teenagers to have sex with him
- Police: Caretaker admitted to arranging home invasion
- Joseph R. Stains | Reconsidering Sandusky Part 1: Early influences as argument against culpability
- Johnstown man gets 4 to 10 years in sex assault case
- Basile steps down as Bishop McCort Catholic football coach
- Sparks fly before Central Cambria approves athletic field project
- Three charged with burglary in East Conemaugh Borough
- Deaths ruled murder-suicide in Jackson Township
- Charlie Johnson bobblehead, tribute draws large hockey crowd
- Bishop McCort Catholic senior lands $310K Ivy League scholarship