Ira Hart of West End Ambulance in Johnstown offers a tutorial on wearing gloves as a protection against COVID-19.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
HALL[mdash] Mary A., 96, Richland Township, passed away July 12, 2020 at Arbutus Park Manor. Born February 26, 1924 in Johnstown, daughter of the late Frank and Mary (Drobnich) Logar. Preceded in death by husband, Leroy Hall; daughter, Mary Alice Mock; brothers, Frank Logar and Edward Logar.…
Ruth H., 10:00 am St. Benedict Catholic Church, Carrolltown. (Stevens Funeral Home, Inc., Carrolltown)
- UPMC doctors: Milder virus strain now dominant in SW Pa.
- Governor adds states to quarantine list; 9 new COVID-19 cases in Cambria County, 20 in Indiana
- Experts answer your COVID-19 questions: 'My sister just found out she has the virus. She is coughing, and can’t eat more than a couple of bites. What can she do to make herself comfortable?'
- Two indicted, charged with selling stolen goods at Value-it; linked to 2018 raid
- WATCH VIDEO | 'I made a mistake': Gallitzin official challenged for using borough equipment at his business
- ‘Flavorful food’: Johnstown man putting twist on Cuban cuisine
- Richland’s Burke steps down as boys basketball coach
- Vacant structure collapses onto Franklin Borough street
- Robert Johnson, Johnstown's police chief since 2017, stepping down in August
- Kelly Preston, actress and wife of John Travolta, dies at 57